On Monday, I did another observation and participation in my class with a couple of listenings and exercises from the textbook. They behaved quite well but I must admit I was still a bit nervous.
However, on Wednesday, my class had an exam that took almost the whole hour, so I could do nothing, and on Thursday we had class at 8 o’clock and I was supposed to start Unit 4. Unfortunately, my tutor forgot to mention that there was NO lesson since there was a “strike” (a nice start for my birthday…). Anyway, it was better than I thought because I met my tutor and we spent a lot of time talking about my Didactic Unit, which I had been preparing during the weekend.

Task for the weekend: finish my Didactic Unit, since I was going to start next week!
By the way I forgot to mention that, after thinking a lot about it, my D.U. is about the documentary "Super size me", that is to say: fast food, obesity... I think it's a very interesting documentary and they can learn a lot about it. I think they will like it, well, I hope so...!
No comments:
Post a Comment