This is my first post on this blog about my practicum, which I will be doing at IES Lluís de Requesens, in Molins de Rei. This highschool is quite close to where I live, Sant Vicenç dels Horts, however, I don’t know how to arrive yet: firstly, because I don’t know Molins de Rei at all, and secondly because unfortunately I can’t take the car by myself yet (I’m taking some lessons in my driving school again, and I still need some more… :S). Anyway, there is public transport, so I’ll manage.
Tomorrow I have the first meeting with my tutor, Nuria Peláez, I’ve just talked to her, and we have arranged for tomorrow from 11:30 to 13:00. So, when I come back I will give you my first impressions about my new highschool and my “future students”... I'm looking forward to it!
Tomorrow I have the first meeting with my tutor, Nuria Peláez, I’ve just talked to her, and we have arranged for tomorrow from 11:30 to 13:00. So, when I come back I will give you my first impressions about my new highschool and my “future students”... I'm looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment